North Lincoln Baseball-Softball Association (NLBSA)
is pleased to announce the dates for our
Eaton Park Invitational All-Star Baseball Tournament.
This year’s 46th Annual Baseball Tournament will be held from June 30-July 3.
There is a 3 game guarantee.
The registration fee is $275 per team…$250 for FOUR or more teams.
Our Baseball Tournament will consist of the following divisions:
PITCHING MACHINE: 7U, 8U and 10U
LIVE PITCH: 10U, 12U and Pony/14U.
The tournament draw will be a blind draw for placement in your pool. Each team’s schedule will be available on our website (www.nlbsa.com) prior to the tournament start date. If you do not have access to the internet, contact information is available below in order for you to obtain tournament information.
Eligibility rules and information:
1. Only paid registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Registration form, roster sheet, and payment must be received (through mail or in person) no later than 6:00 P.M. on the day previous to tournament start date.
2. Entries for Travel Teams WILL NOT be accepted! Players must have played on a recreation team and played in half (50%) of their association’s recreation games. See rules for details. Injury exception will be determined by tournament director.
3. Each league representative please submit: name, phone number, cell phone number and e-mail for each team manager. We will use these manager’s names as the contact person. Forms are available on our website: www.nlbsa.com
4. Awards: 1st & 2nd place trophies for each division. Participation awards for everyone.
5. Sportsmanship/MVP awards for those players exemplifying the most outstanding sportsmanship and play during every game. Each team will be given a Sportsmanship/MVP award before each game played to give to the other team’s player.
6. If there are not enough teams in one division to fill out an appropriate bracket, the tournament committee may close that division and refund entry fees or combine the entries with the next closest division.
Like all other tournaments in the area, we charge an entry/parking fee:
$5 per vehicle/day or $10 for a 4-day "Tournament Pass"
Register online at: www.nlbsa.com (see "Team Registration" link at top of links in blue at left)
or register by mail (see below). Registration Deadline: Friday, June 25, 2021
Make checks payable to NLBSA. Mail to NLBSA, P.O. Box 11, St. Joseph, MI 49085.
Do not delay- registration forms are available on our website – www.nlbsa.com.
All rules will be available on our website prior to tournament start date.
We are looking forward to seeing you again this year.
Greg Parrett, President NLBSA