18th ANNUAL NORTH LINCOLN SOFTBALL ALL-STAR TOURNAMENT AT EATON PARK!!!
June 23rd-June 26th - 3 game guarantee
Cost is $250 or ($225 if paid before June 10th)
For the 18th year in row, the North Lincoln Softball Association is happy to announce the Eaton Park Invitational All-Star Softball Tournament. This year’s tournament begins on Thursday, June 22nd and continues through Sunday, June 25th. This is a 3 game guarantee tournament.
The registration fee is $250 per team ($225 if registration and payment is postmarked by June 10th).
The tournament will consist of 5 divisions: U8 and U10 pitching machine; U10, U12, and U14 live pitch.
The tournament draw will be blind draw for placement in your pool. Each team’s schedule will be available on our website (www.nlbsa.com) by Sunday June 19th. If you do not have access to the internet, contact information is available below in order for you to obtain tournament information.
Eligibility rules and information:
1. Only paid registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
2. Registration form, roster sheet, and payment must be received (through mail or in person) no later than 6:00 P.M. on Saturday June 18th.
3. Entries for Travel Teams will NOT BE ACCEPTED! kids must have played on a recreation team and played in half the recreation games. See rules for details. Injury exception will be determined by tournament director
4. Each league representative please submit: name, phone number, cell phone number and e-mail for each team manager. We will use these names as the contact person
- Awards: 1st & 2nd place trophies for each division - Participation awards for everyone
Sportsmanship/MVP awards for those players exemplifying the most outstanding sportsmanship and play during every game. Each team will be given a Sportsmanship/MVP award before each game played to give to the other teams player.
- If there are not enough teams in one division to fill out an appropriate bracket, the tournament committee may close that division and refund entry fees or combine the entries with the next closest division.
Make checks payable to NLBSA. Mail to NLBSA Softball All-Stars, P.O. Box 11, St. Joseph, MI 49085.
Do not delay- registration forms are available on our website – www.nlbsa.com.
Mail your registration and check to NLBSA Softball All-Stars, P.O. Box 11, St. Joseph MI 49085. All rules will be available on our website by Sunday June Sunday, June 18th.
We are looking forward to seeing you again this year.
Shelly Pavese, NLBSA - VP-Softball
Cell: (269) 876-0628 Email: